Best Dress for First Date ideas:
A first date is probably the most exciting experience in the life of every girl, which can be really traumatic for one main reason – picking a perfect outfit for such an occasion. If you’re one of those girls who can make that happen without any fuss, you’re a lucky one! However, if you need help, just stay with us and keep on reading. Here are some first date outfits dos and don’ts, so check them out and learn something new!
A romantic dinner date night
- Truth be told, a romantic dinner is one of the most common date night ideas for a good reason – it’s a great way to get to know your potential partner, and the pleasant atmosphere contributes to the overall impression.
- The iconic little black dress is never a bad choice, since it’s perfectly appropriate for any occasion, from casual to semi-formal one. Just make sure you complement it with stylish jewelry and a pair of trendy shoes, no matter if you prefer heels or flats.
- On the other hand, you should avoid applying too much makeup, since that can easily turn into a cakey mess that’s anything but attractive. Opt for a natural, dewy look that includes nude lips, black mascara, slightly contoured cheeks, and a touch of blush for a healthy appearance, and you’re good to go. When it comes to your hair, you can always pick a classy and sleek updo, since it’ll perfectly match your elegant outfit and a neutral makeup look.
A beach date
- Even though beach dates aren’t that common, there are actually many people who love to meet their future partner right there, on the beach. If that’s the case with you, welcome to the club! The first thing you’re going to need is stylish swimwear, since that’s the key part of your overall outfit.
- However, if you aren’t comfortable with showing too much skin on a first date, make sure you have a proper cover-up as well. Cute yet sexy ripped denim shorts can be your final choice, and you can always match it with a cool, printed t-shirt. A colorful caftan with detailed embroidery is also a fantastic option, and you should combine it with knee-high gladiator sandals. Don’t forget to throw on a wide-brimmed hat embellished with pom-poms, and you’re all done.
- One thing you should definitely avoid as much as you can are those hideous plastic flip-flops, no matter how appropriate these may seem. There’s nothing more disgusting than those, so stay away from them and pick fashionable footwear instead. When you’re done with your outfit done, pull your hair back into a messy bun, and voila – your hairdo is all set.
An exciting movie date night
- Contrary to a romantic dinner night that requires an elegant clothing combo, a movie date night allows a more casual and laid back outfit, which is perfect for girls who don’t really love to dress up. Of course, this doesn’t mean that you should meet your potential boyfriend in your sweats. There are a lot of amazing ways to look casual without looking sloppy and careless.
- Skinny jeans are your best friend, as well as black ankle booties. A cool and cozy cardigan worn over a trendy printed top is an absolute must, and you can always complement the overall combo with a statement necklace or a funky scarf.
- As for your makeup, the ‘less is more’ rule applies here, too, so go for a minimalist look and he’ll see your natural beauty coming through. When talking about your hair, a cute ponytail is surely a good idea, but you can also wear your hair down if you prefer it that way.
As you can see, there are so many amazing outfit ideas you can stick to, no matter where your first date is going to take place. From a classy restaurant and the beach to your local movie theatre, there are so many potential locations, so be sure to match your outfit to the exact location, if possible. Once that’s done, you can be sure that you did everything you could to look stunning and attractive!