“It’s a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and, if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no telling where you might get swept off to.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
It is so true. We, women, have no safety when it comes to wandering outside our houses. Our safety scales have not been much strong and so it is always a risk to travel alone if you are a girl. But that doesn’t stop us from traveling around! Hey! You would find a majority of women traveling and making solo records which are a great thing.
Traveling is an experience that’s often fun to share with a partner, a group of friends, or your entire family. But traveling with family and planning a family vacation is not very easy because of their busy and hectic schedules. But it is fine. Who said you cannot travel alone? Of course, you can pack your bags and leave all alone when no one is willing to come along. These might come handy any moment and so we want you to know that you are completely at a good shore with all these silly little intelligent tips.
Be an amazing solo traveler with these tips!
- Join every loyalty program possible. God forbid if something wrong happens, you always have the membership to save you. Your card will be enough to give them a proof of yourself and you will be safe again.
- Stay in the same hotel or the same chain where you had been to last time. We would never want to lose the memories and it is also a fact that if you book yourself a room in the same chain then there are chances that you get some cash back or discount.
- Seriously, be nice. Gate agents are not always faulty. They don’t hold responsibility always. If you are nice to them, I guarantee that you will find a faster solution to your issue.
- Have a power pack for power backup for your phone. Phones are saviors in business trips and if they go out of charge then your projects can be screwed.
- Pack your own energy bar and snacks. Throw a couple in purse or backpack. Why pay more if you don’t have to?
- On Tuesday nights and Wednesday nights, the airlines open seats and drop prices.
- Again the luggage to be packed depends on where you want to go, how long you want to go for and is it really necessary to carry a bunch of things that you must have had in your mind. I don’t take out the clothes from my backpack until and unless I have to wash them. I always keep my bag ready.
- Driving can be faster. If it’s less than a 5-hour drive, it’s easier and then you have your own car.
- Get an electronic hobby. Whether it’s a game on your iPad, reading on your iPad, or whatever, it helps pass the time.
- Have your emergency information somewhere safe but not in your wallet. If your wallet gets stolen, you need to have the information to call your credit card companies. Act fast on this, thieves move fast and have skills. And don’t worry, security will let you through at the airport, you just have to go through a little extra screening.
So if you have made a mental note of these points then we are sure you will be able to fly now. Book business class flights as it is always luxurious and well-grooming facilities. Or else you could just get into any last minute flights to find some peace. Do start traveling and don’t sit ideal like a woman with a weak heart. Wake the adventure in you and start exploring around.
Author Bio: Indian Eagle is a thriving travel company in the online travel booking niche. We are on a mission to make air travel cheaper and easier. Everyone, irrespective of the travel class, expects the lowest airfare and the cheapest flight which we make sure through our association with major airlines. Indian Eagle is committed to offering the best airfare deals.