What is one of the most ‘thought about’ thing in a woman’s life? Well, a hairstyle definitely tops this list. Whenever you want to go, wherever you want to go and with whoever you want to go, you think about what kind of hairstyle you would support.
12 New Hairstyles for Women
You’re scrolling your social media feed, you watch a hair styling video and you are tempted to try it. You did everything right but still, the style doesn’t suit you. Why? Well, because not every hairstyle can suit you. The reason may be your face shape, hair length, color, and volume. So, not complicating things much, we have gathered some gorgeous hairstyles which would look good on each and every pretty face!
1. Hairstyles for Short Hair
Short hair is probably one of the best relieves in summer. You have got a new hairstyle or you always prefer short hair, whatever the situation, you also need some trendy hairdos just like women with long hair. Yes, short hair overall adds a liberal look to your personality but you can make it more special with these easy hairstyles. Though hairspray can make the hairstyle last longer, you can also make them without hairspray.
Work Place Bun
- Take the hair from your crown and make a puff.
- Divide the remaining hair into two parts.
- Now, take the upper part and pin it to the puff.
- Repeat the same with the lower section.
- Settle the look with hairpins according to yourself.
Three Twisted Knots
- Take a small section of hair from the top, twist and pin it (forming a puff).
- Continue taking a small section of hair from both the sides, pin them as well.
- Pin the remaining hair by twisting the hair and pinning it.
- Merge them into a form of a bun.
- Settle your hair with bobby pins.
Edgy Biker-Girl Braids
- Take a small section of your hair from the front.
- Make a regular braid and pin it.
- Take another section of hair from below the previously made braid.
- Twist the newly taken section and pin it under the braid.
- Repeat the process with another side.
- Take a small section of hair between the braids.
- Tie it with a rubber band.
- Tuck the Ponytail inwards.
2. Hairstyles for Long Hair
Well maintained long hair is a dream for many! We are not talking about Rapunzel kind of hair but yes, a good length till waist looks really mesmerizing. Nowadays, there are a lot of home remedies available to make your hair grow faster and longer naturally. Not everyone has the patience to deal with long hair efficiently, so if you have such hair, embrace it. Flaunt your lengthy hair with these long hair hairstyles! All the 3 three hairstyles are heat-less and you can use the hairspray if you’re going to have a long day.
- Start with the section of the crown of your hair.
- Add large portions of your hair in your braid, typically three added sections each side.
- When you’ve added all your hair, continue with a regular braid.
- Pull the braid apart and loosen it to make it look catchy.
- Settle your hair with hair pins to complete the look.
Side Rope Braids
- Part your hair into two halves.
- Start the Rope Braid by taking a section of your hair from the front.
- Divide the taken section and twist them apart from your face.
- Start wrapping it towards your face.
- Add more hair into the rope braids and wrap it around them.
- Once you’re done adding hair, finish the braid with normal rope braid.
- Repeat the same process with other side.
- Loosen the braid.
- Take a section of your hair and make a regular braid.
- Tie the end with the bobby pin and start loosening it.
- Take another section from below your neck and make a regular braid.
- Include the first braid and make a ponytail with all your hair, leaving the second braid.
- Make a loop by the tip of your ponytail covering the rubber band.
- Wrap the second braid on the base of the covering of the rubber band.
- Pin the hair to finish the look.
3. Cute hairstyles
These cute hairstyles would look cute on anyone. You can mould the hairstyle according to your hair length, they would still look cute. You can support a perfect ready party hairstyle look in just a few minutes. Get the styles and try them right now! You can use hair smoothening serums to make your hair frizz free. Also, you can skip using products.
- Start with backcombing to add fluffiness.
- Divide your hair into halves.
- Clip one side.
- Take some part of your hair from the back of your crown and make a ponytail.
- Flip your hair under the previously made ponytail.
- Tug the hair from the ponytail to give a fuller look.
- Repeat the process to the whole partition of hair.
- Repeat the complete process to another side of the partition.
- Try to tie the ponytail more towards the opposite side to prevent gapping.
- Tie a single ponytail including both the sides.
- Loosen the twists.
- Make a simple bun.
- Settle your hair with hairpins.
Pull-Through Topsy Tail
You can add some hair extensions but it would still look good if you don’t add one.
- Take a small section of hair at your ear level.
- Make a topsy ponytail and flip the hair, clip it away from rest of your hair.
- Make another Topsy ponytail and flip it.
- Now, here is the tricky part-
- Take the first ponytail and divide into two halves.
- Cross the second ponytail from those two halves and clip that away.
- Add those two halves of the first ponytail to another topsy ponytail.
- Repeat the process again as shown in the video.
- Finish the hairstyle with continuing the same procedure.
Double Dutch Braid Pony
- Collect the back of your hair and make it a ponytail, leaving the crown hair.
- Divide your hair into two halves.
- Take the hair from the front and start the dutch braid as guided in the video.
- Tie the ponytail and loosen the hair.
- Follow the same with the other side.
- Untie the ponytails to make it one ponytail.
- You can also hide the rubber band by a hair strip.
4. Prom hairstyles
Prom Hairstyles or hairstyles for parties are really an important topic to consider. You can’t go out for a hair salon every time you’re up for a party. You need to know few quick hairstyles to get ready for any occasion. This will not only make you independent but you can also help your friends to get ready for their dates and parties as well.
- Bring one side of your hair over your shoulder.
- Take a section of your hair and start braiding.
- Start with normal braid and keep on adding hair from both sides (French Braid).
- Keep braiding till you reach your hair and then continue with a regular braid.
- Tug the hair in the braid to make them look more attractive.
- For the other side, take a section of your hair and twist it.
- Keep twisting it away from your face and keep adding hair to it.
- Loosen the twists to give a dramatic look.
- Pin the twisted braid to your french braid.
- Untie the french braid and settle it with pins.
Half Up Half Down
- Take a little section of your hair from one side to make a regular thin braid.
- Take another section of your hair but from below your hair and make a thin braid again.
- Repeat the same process on the other side.
- Now, take the firsts braid of each side, adding some more hair.
- Twist them and pin them together.
- Repeat this with the second set of braids.
- Part your hair by bringing your hair over the shoulder.
- Start a Dutch braid as shown in the video.
- Hold the braid with a bobby pin and loosen it.
- Do the same thing on the other side.
- Now, make a French braid with all the left hair.
- Give it an attractive look by tugging the hair.
- Create a bun with the Middle braid.
- Merge the other Side braids into the bun.
All these above hairstyles are super adorable! You may need a bit of practice before getting that desirable look but these will surely make you center of attraction at anywhere. The most important thing is these hairstyles look professional and you don’t need to go the parlor to get it. Just a few trials and you can be your own hairstylist!